Who would do this for you?
- Listen to you deeply and not interrupt with a “better idea,” push a personal agenda, or try to “fix” you.
- Ask incisive, supportive questions that spur new insights for your life, relationships, and career.
- Be a safe, judgement-free, confidential holding place for your thoughts.
- Support you in discovering your own solutions and clarifying your dreams.
- Leave you feeling better, more focused, and encouraged than when you met them.
How valuable would this be to you?
Almost everyone would appreciate a relationship like this. Maybe you know someone who would appreciate it. And, maybe it’s you.
Your family and friends will generally not do this for you because they care about you, have an agenda, and want you to be happy, so they try to “fix” whatever may be preventing that happiness.
As a professional coach, I can provide this kind of relationship for you. I have trained for well over 250 clock hours and practiced more than 1700 hours to-date, and provide my clients with just such an extraordinary experience every time we meet.
I’ll give you a chance to try it out and see if you agree. Contact me for a complimentary session.