Michael Godfrey is the founder and president of True Course. Founded in 2003, True Course specializes in mentoring, coaching, and consulting services for executives, clergy, nationally renowned, successful businesses and non-profit organizations. His books, Put Stress to Work: Turning Headaches into Advantages, and Without Regret: Be More, See More, and Achieve More that Really Matters are available for purchase on Amazon.com in paper, kindle, and audio formats. In addition to True Course, Michael also served as a part-time lecturer in Christian education, leadership, and mentoring at the George W. Truett Theological Seminary at Baylor University, and he was an independent contractor with Truett’s Doctor of Ministry program.
About Put Stress to Work
ROBINSON, Texas, October 1, 2017 – Stress can kill you or you can put it to work to help you achieve your highest life goals. Stress can make you sick and ineffective or sharpen you to be your very best self and do your very best work. Michael Godfrey’s new book, Put Stress to Work, reveals how stress can work, exposes the damage chronic stress can cause, and explores how people can use stress to their advantage.
About Without Regret
ROBINSON, Texas, July 2, 2013 – Regret is one of the silent killers of happiness, health and success. It can poison relationships, sap energy and harm careers. Michael Godfrey’s new book, Without Regret, exposes the damage that regret can cause and reveals how people can be free from it forever.
Interview Question Guide
- Who are you? What do you do?
- What inspired you to write a book on living “Without Regret?”
- What do you want people to know about living “Without Regret?”
- Who can benefit most from your work on living “Without Regret?”
- When can a person get started living “Without Regret?” Is it ever too late?
- What expertise do you bring to this topic?
- If you had to tell our listeners one or two keys to living “Without Regret” what would those be?
- Can you share an example of how using the principles in this book helped someone?
- How do you hope the information in “Without Regret” will help people?
- How does “Without Regret” integrate with your other work with business professionals and clergy?
- Why would you advise someone to read “Without Regret?”
- Where can people learn more about you and Without Regret?
Is it possible to live without regret?
The number #1 reason why so many successful people are unhappy
How your past can steal the joy from your success
Why professionals don’t feel successful, even when it looks like they have it made
Our guest today is Dr. Michael Godfrey, author of Without Regret and founder of True Course, a company which specializes in mentoring, coaching, and consulting services for businesses and churches. Dr. Godfrey is an award-winning adult educator, the author of more than 47 works, a 35 year veteran of Christian Ministry and a professionally certified coach. Read full bio here »