Excellent problem-solving requires the ability to think critically and creatively.
This kind of thinking is a skill to be developed. We are most often sloppy thinkers and naturally take shortcuts which lead to faulty conclusions about life and work issues.
This infographic will give you a step-by-step guide for using critical thinking skills to solve your most challenging problems.
When you use this guide, you will
- Clearly identify the problem space – current reality, preferred future, and the steps for moving from one to the other.
- Achieve clarity about what you know and what you want to know.
- Be able to argue with your own thoughts and those of others.
- Think critically about your ideas, questions, and what other people may tell you using a simple process.
- Discover essential elements of reasoning and use them to achieve your best critical thinking.
- Be able to identify what is more true and real about the problem.
- Achieve high intellectual standards in your thinking.
- Evaluate poor thinking practices you discover in conversations, team meetings, board meetings, and in the media.
Purchase your guide now.
Interested in learning How to Succeed in Answering Your Most Important Questions?