Thinking is a skill to be developed. We are most often sloppy thinkers and naturally take shortcuts which lead to faulty conclusions about life and work issues.
This infographic will give you a step-by-step guide to using critical thinking skills for answering your most important questions, personally and professionally.
When you use this guide, you will:
- Identify the questions that are most important to you. Examples are provided to get you started.
- Achieve clarity about what you know and what you want to know.
- Be able to argue with your own thoughts.
- Think critically about your ideas, questions, and what other people may tell you using a simple process.
- Discover essential elements of reasoning and use them to achieve your best critical thinking.
- Be able to identify what is more true and real.
- Achieve high intellectual standards in your thinking.
- Evaluate poor thinking practices you discover in conversations, team meetings, board meetings, and in the media.
Purchase your guide now.
Interested in learning How to Solve Your Most Important Questions?