Workplaces are full of emotions that are unseen until they surface in behavior. Emotions affect your organization’s atmosphere, collaboration, productivity, relationships, and overall effectiveness for good or ill. Ignoring the emotional culture of your workplace can make your work harder and endanger your success.
Attend this free webinar if you want to develop an organization where employees love to work, want to stay, and are fully engaged.
Is this webinar for me?
This free webinar is for professionals and business owners who
- Are ready to pay attention to the emotional culture of their businesses.
- Want valuable information about the emotional culture in all or part of their organizations at no cost to their organization.
- Want to learn how to improve the emotional culture of their organizations through assessment and training.
What kind of employees do emotionally healthy organizations have?
Emotionally healthy organizations will more frequently see employee behavior characterized by:
- Stronger engagement
- Promoting the brand
- Giving above and beyond what’s required
- Demonstrating buy-in
- Working harder
What kind of employees do emotionally unhealthy organizations have?
Emotionally unhealthy organizations will more frequently see employee behavior characterized by:
- Aggressive attitudes and actions
- Lack of responsibility
- Lack of ownership
- False assumptions and beliefs
What will you learn in the webinar?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how
- Emotions in the workplace have impacted you.
- The emotional culture in your workplace impacts employee engagement.
- The Emotional Culture Index is used to assess all or part of your organization.
- To access data and practical tips for improving emotional culture.
- To dive deeper into the emotional culture of your workplace.
- To practically apply principles of emotional intelligence for understanding workplace dynamics.
Emotional Culture Index
Click here to learn more details about the Emotional Culture Index assessment offered to your organization.
Click here to learn how to access a free Emotional Culture Index assessment offered to your organization.
See More about the Emotional Culture Index.