Staying Fired Up without Burning Out
by J. Michael Godfrey, D.Min, Ph.D, PCC
This PowerPoint presentation is designed specifically for individuals in Christian ministry who are ready to develop and practice a strategy for extreme self-care. The content will focus on the nature of and contributors to burn-out, self-care tips, and the development of a self-care plan.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognize the symptoms of burn-out.
- Identify the contributors to burn-out.
- Identify your first steps toward establishing healthy boundaries.
- Identify 3 steps you are willing to take toward extreme self-care.
- Implement self-care foundations for a better pace of life, more life-space, and accomplishing the things that are really important to you.
Video Length – Session 1: 40 minutes Session 2: 47 minutes