Sharpen Your Speaking and Presentation Skills:
You can become the speaker that people look forward to hearing
by J. Michael Godfrey, D.Min, Ph.D, PCC
When you stand to speak, you have 20 seconds to capture the attention of the audience and gain an opportunity to inform, instruct, or influence them. Then, you’ll need to deliver great content and use engaging methods to keep them engaged. And, IT’S SCARY.
After attending this seminar and with lots of practice, you can manage your fear and deliver a memorable presentation.
The seminar will be jam-packed with principles, tips, and time to practice.
You will learn how to:
- Manage the variables involved in effective speaking and presentation.
- Know your audience.
- Target the needs and interests of the audience.
- Develop several types of content (informative, persuasive, inspirational, instructional, impromptu, etc.).
- Use Frameworks for developing your content.
- Prepare “YOU” for the delivery of your content (Dealing with nerves, effective practice, connecting with your audience, dress and appearance, posture).
- Use effective body language, avoid distracting movement, and manage yourself during your presentation.
- Prepare with the venue in mind.
- Use visual aids more effectively using tips given.
- Use your voice to a communication advantage.
After participating in this seminar, you will be well on your way to confidently
- Prepare great, interesting content.
- Engage and captivate an audience.
- Deliver a clear, engaging, powerful message.