True Course Blog
- November 1, 2016
- Who would do this for you?
Who would do this for you?
- Listen to you deeply and not interrupt with a "better idea," push a personal agenda, or try to "fix" you.
- Ask incisive, supportive questions that spur new insights for your life, relationships, and career.
- Be a safe, judgement-free, confidential holding place for your thoughts.
- Support you in discovering your own solutions and clarifying your dreams.
- Leave you feeling better, more focused, and encouraged than when you met them.
- Read More